_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....BE A PART OF OFW'S 116 JOURNEY.....sharing the deepest in one's heart by singing....sharing the laughter's and sadness...for good and bad times.....a home away from home.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peacemaker
~x~FoUndeR~x~
~x~FoUndeR~x~
peacemaker

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-02-15

_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ Empty
PostSubject: _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_   _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:17 am

scratch Mga bruhaaaaaaaaaaaa......... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

study mag post naman kayo scratch scratch scratch

</div></strong></span></div><div class=

Last edited by peacemaker on Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ofw116-numerikz.forumotion.com
kizzmoko

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-18

_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_   _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:12 am

cheers hilowwwwwwwwww kapamilya hehehehehe ngayon ko lang napasok to ah Shocked
Back to top Go down
kizzmoko

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_   _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:13 am

[b]anu na balita mga kapamilya hehehehehehe love u all guys mostly mama ko ehemmmm...
Back to top Go down
dhang serrano

dhang serrano

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_   _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:02 am

tongue salbahe ka peace ano ginawa mo sa mga pics nmin..........about ate glo huh...... lol!
Back to top Go down
peacemaker
~x~FoUndeR~x~
~x~FoUndeR~x~
peacemaker

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_   _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:42 am

hahaha....db ok un....ganda nyo nga mga artistahin kayo affraid

enjoy kayo always guys and i love you all so muchhhhhhhhhhhh..........
tnx sa pag support sa sariling atin....... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://ofw116-numerikz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_   _[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ :: GENERAL INFORMATION :: introduction-
Jump to: