_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_

....BE A PART OF OFW'S 116 JOURNEY.....sharing the deepest in one's heart by singing....sharing the laughter's and sadness...for good and bad times.....a home away from home.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LETTING YOU GO.........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ofw116_s_h_e_e_0907
registered
registered
ofw116_s_h_e_e_0907

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-16

LETTING YOU GO......... Empty
PostSubject: LETTING YOU GO.........   LETTING YOU GO......... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:14 am

How do you walk away from someone you love And take the road of friend; Can you reroute the course you have taken And start over again? I dont really want to let you go But inside me I know i must: The times weve loved.... the times you,ve left My heart says stay....but its my mind I trust . We have shared so much together laughter,,,,,fun times,,,,,,tears: Yet sometimes we can`t turn back time We must walk away,and allow ourselves to heal. I know one day you will be happy And you soulmate you will find; I know we each have one out there Even if for now...only in our minds. May life be gentle with you May God`s best come your way; And on some quiet tomorrow You will realize things were better this way.............
Back to top Go down

LETTING YOU GO.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ :: GENERAL INFORMATION :: introduction-
Jump to: