_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_

....BE A PART OF OFW'S 116 JOURNEY.....sharing the deepest in one's heart by singing....sharing the laughter's and sadness...for good and bad times.....a home away from home.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey in Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darleam
registered
registered

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Journey in Life Empty
PostSubject: Journey in Life   Journey in Life Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:20 am

Be grateful for the journey in "LIFE", with all its twists and turns, detours and diversions. We often learn much from the rocky road than from the smooth path.

Beautiful lives dont just happen. They are made, every single day with much love ,prayer and sacrifice. The many tasks we face each day can burden and oppress us, but spending time with "GOD" each day , can bring us relief from stress. Let us be reminded that, in the end , only 3 things matter: How fully we lived , How deeply we loved , and how gratefully we let go of things not really meant for us

GOD SPEED ALWAYS " THE NUMERIKZ FAMILY" Im proud being part of "THE OFW 116" Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Journey in Life
Page 1 of 1