_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_

....BE A PART OF OFW'S 116 JOURNEY.....sharing the deepest in one's heart by singing....sharing the laughter's and sadness...for good and bad times.....a home away from home.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIMPLE MESSAGES LANG PO!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ofw116_m_o_m_s_i_e_0028
ofw116_m_o_m_s_i_e_0028

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-03

SIMPLE MESSAGES LANG PO!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SIMPLE MESSAGES LANG PO!!!!!   SIMPLE MESSAGES LANG PO!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:50 pm

Very Happy Mga tapat na kaibigan:

KUBA: mapagkumbaba

PILAY: di ka tatakbuhan

BULAG: walang paki sa looks mo

PIPI: di nagbibitiw ng bad words

DULING: di ka hahayaang mag isa

REALITY CHECK LANG PO: syang tunay di po ba. sana ganyan talaga ang mga tunay na kaibigan Very Happy

A NICE THOUGHT:

Those nights when you cannot sleep...it might be because you are awake in someone else's dreams...

Haizzzzz sarap managinip.......

LOOK WHAT PRIDE HAVE DONE.......

GUY: i broke up with her today. I told her I wasn't happy... she didn't even ask why... I thought she would
ask me to stay.. but she didn't..she just let me go and just like that, i lost the girl I waited for so long....

GIRL: he broke up with me today, said he wasn't happy. I was too hurt to ask why. I wanted to stop him from
leaving..but if he's not happy with me, ther's no way i can make him stay, so I let him go.. just like that, I lost
the guy i have been dreaming for so long....

AWTZZZZ how sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
peacemaker
~x~FoUndeR~x~
~x~FoUndeR~x~
peacemaker

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-02-15

SIMPLE MESSAGES LANG PO!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE MESSAGES LANG PO!!!!!   SIMPLE MESSAGES LANG PO!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:00 pm

lol! lol! lol! GALING lol! lol!

ATE NEXTIME SA JOKE SECTION MO ETO LAGAY KASI RELATED SA JOKE TO EHH....LOVE YAHHH ATE MWUAHHHHHH..........GOOD JOB ATE MOMSIE..........
Back to top Go down
https://ofw116-numerikz.forumotion.com

SIMPLE MESSAGES LANG PO!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
_[[[[O][F][W]][[1][1][6]]]]_[[[[N][U][M][E][R][I][K][Z]]]]_[[[[C][L][A][N]]]]_ :: GENERAL INFORMATION :: introduction-
Jump to: